Western Cape Department of Local Government hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant. The application will close on 21st September 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Western Cape Department of Local Government advertised post is as follows:
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT: HOD SUPPORT REF NO: LG 14/2020
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification) plus an accredited Secretarial/Office Administration Diploma/ Certificate;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in rendering support services to management.
- Knowledge of the following: Relevant Policies, prescripts,
- regulations and procedures pertaining to the department;
- Basic Financial administration;
- Administration skills;
- Proven computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent telephone etiquette, planning, organising and report writing skills;
- High levels of assertiveness and professionalism;
- Ability to do research and analyse documentation;
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills.
How to apply
Only applications submitted online will be accepted. To apply submit your
application online only: via http://www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs or
ENQUIRIES: Ms D Benjamin Tel No: (021) 483 3938