Stellenbosch Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Contract CBD Safety Officers. The application will close on 19th September 2020 @ 12:00.
Location: Western Cape
Stellenbosch Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- CONTRACT CBD SAFETY OFFICERS X 32, 10 MONTH CONTRACT COMMUNITY AND PROTECTION SERVICES
- Matric Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent
- Registered Law Enforcement/Peace Officers qualification
- No criminal record
- Must be able to work in a team as well as the ability to function independently
- Must be prepared to be multi-skilled
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Must work shifts and irregular hours
- To be able to work under pressure
- Good health
- Must wear prescribed uniform
- Must have completed law enforcement/peace officer’s qualification
- Preferably residing in Greater Stellenbosch
- Good communication and language skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape (Afrikaans, English, Xhosa)
- Appointments subject to police clearance
- Law Enforcement experience in a local government environment
- Code B Driver’s License
How to apply
Applications, clearly marked, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, a covering letter and the details of contactable referees, must be emailed to the Human Resource Management Services at Stellenbosch Municipality at the following email address specifically linked to the above Directorate: [email protected].
Please state the name of the position in the subject of your email for identification purposes. Applications for the above mentioned vacancy must be sent via the given email. If not it will not be considered. No hand delivered or posted applications will be considered.
Enquiries: Cedric Thorpe on (021 808 8937)