National Nuclear Authority (NNR) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Analyst. The application will close on 4th September 2020.
National Nuclear Authority (NNR) advertised post is as follows:
- Senior Analyst: Engineering – SA-NPP-02
- Minimum of NQF level 8 in Mechanical/Chemical/Metallurgical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years regulatory and/or professional industry experience
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards (ASME, SANS, R-CCM and etc.), as applied within the Maintenance, Surveillance & In-Service Inspection and Testing Programmes
- Working knowledge of the Safety Analysis Reports, Operating Technical Specifications, SRSM and other relevant current licensing basis documentation
- An in-depth understanding of various plant programmes that are meant to manage the condition of the plant (advantageous)
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proven leadership skills
- Capability to participate in complex negotiations
- Identifies problems and recommends solutions that are fit for purpose
How to apply
Enquiries should be directed to Ms Duduzile Mlotshwa on 012 674 7100.