Gauteng Department of Community Safety hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Video Production Assistant. The application will close on 18th September 2020.
Salary: R316 791.00 p.a
Gauteng Department of Community Safety advertised post is as follows:
- Video Production Assistant (12 Months contract) X2, Ref: refs/006334
- Grade 12 plus 3 years National Diploma (NQF level 6) / Bachelor’s Degree (NQF level 7) in Video Production / Videography or other related qualification in the field of Media.
- 1-3 years’ work related experience.
- No criminal record or cases pending against you.
- Knowledge of Public environment.
- Good organizing skills. flexible and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Planning and execution, interpersonal relations.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the technical elements of video production – i.e. formats, codecs, delivery options, uploads, compression, video platforms
- A sound understanding of South African politics, Government policies and programmes.
- An inquiring and analytical mind.
- High level skills in writing, editing, proofreading and report writing
How to apply
All applications should be forwarded to www.gautengonline.gov.za. Gauteng Department of Community Safety is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. NOTE: Appointment is subject to the signing of a performance agreement contract. The successful candidate will be required to submit to a security clearance check. Copy of CV and certified copies of your identity document, driver’s license and qualifications must be uploaded and attached to the application (the certification must be within 6 months ). Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
Enquiries: Mmathethi Patjie Telephone Number: 011 689 3845/3726/3941