Garden Route District Municipality invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing date is 18 September 2020
Internship Location : George, South Africa
Garden Route District Municipality Internships 2021
Garden Route District Municipality Development and Tourism is proud to present a graduate internship opportunity for youth residing within the Garden Route District area.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have a bank account
- Must be unemployed;
- Must have a matric
Field Of Study
- Public Administration,
- Business Administration,
- HR related qualification,
- Office Administration,
- Fire Fighting,
- Disaster Management,
- Financial Management,
- Road Construction.
How to apply
Interested applicants who meet the above mentioned criteria, should apply using the prescribed application form,
Only Correct And Fully Completed Applications Forms Will Be Considered.
Certified copies of the following documentation must be attached:
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae;
- Proof of qualification / latest examinations results;
- Certified copy of Identity Document (not older than three months)
- Proof of residential address (municipal account).
Please send applications to: Mr. R. Salmons, Coordinator: Training and Development, Garden Route District Municipality, 54 York Street, George, 6530.
Candidates must be willing to be subjected to an interview and written assessment.
- Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
- Curriculum Vitae’s will not be returned.
- Council reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- No applications sent via email or faxed will be considered.
For any enquiries contact Mr Reginald Salmons at 044-803 1363 or Ms A Ziva Coetzee at 044-803 1344 during office hours.
If you have not been contacted within 30 working days after the closing date of this advertisement, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.