Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 August 2020.
Internship Location: Gauteng
The Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) is offering internship with the duration of 1 year -and with a possibility of an extension for another year.The internship provides an opportunity to benefit from skills transfer and exposure to the work activities of the FFC through coaching and mentoring.
- Minimum of a Degree in Economics, Public Finance, Statistics, Econometrics or related field.
- Not be a previous beneficiary of an internship programme.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work with various quantitative/statistical software packages would be an advantage.
- Good writing and presentation skills, with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- South African citizenship.
- Priority will be given to designated groups and applicants with a postgraduate qualification.
How to apply
Applications: Interested applicants must submit a covering letter using the advert reference number, a Curriculum Vitae plus names of two contactable references, certified copies of qualifications, University transcripts for all academic years and a copy of Identity Document to [email protected]